Have frequent UTI and Sinus infections. Have elevated AST, CRP and RDW. Autoimmune disease?

I have frequent UTIs and Sinus infections. I was told I should get a full blood work up to check for autoimmune disease such as Sjogren s Syndrome . I have not received results yet from RH or ANA tests, but other results I have received are slightly elevated AST (42) and elevated CRP (.47), slightly elevated RDW (14.3). My SED rate is good @ 11. I do have a UTI at present and have been on Keflex (allergy to Sulfas). Any indication of possible autoimmune disease, in your opinion?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013