Have Sjogren's disease. Headache, feeling of something stuck in throat. Can it be moisture?

I have Sjogren s disease (systemic) and I am having an especially bad flare right now. Last night while taking my night time meds, a 1 mg brand name Klonopin pill that was cut into a half got stuck in the back RIGHT side of my throat/ esophagus (can t really tell). I ve had many problems throughout my years with Sjogren s swallowing pills and them getting stuck, but this one went to the right side and didn t go very far down and just stayed there. I immediately had a HORRIBLE burning sensation there that spread to my right ear and nose . I drank liquids all night, tried everything I could, and woke up today with the same feeling plus a terrible headache like I ve never had before and pain in the right ear. It feels like it got stuck in a part of the throat where there s maybe a fold or somewhere that water/moisture doesn t get to (I create practically no moisture anyway). Could this happen and could it still be stuck there? I ve read where some medications can cause burns and injuries but they never list Klonopin. I m unsure whether to see a doctor or not, but right now I need some advice as it has been almost 24 hours and I am in excruciating pain - can barely swallow anything because of that one spot, and my ear is hurting very bad.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012