Have Hashimoto's disease. Stiff fingers, toe pain and hip pain, headache, dry eyes. Additional disease?

Sorry for the long introduction, but here goes! Recently, I was diagnosed with Hashimoto Autoimmune Disease , Hypothyroidism, Vitiligo , Gerd and Vitamin D deficiency by a Endocrinologist . He prescribed Levothyroxine and Vitamin D, which I have been taking for the past two months. I m schedule to see him again in another month for more blood related testing. Presently, I m still having some issues such as occasional headaches, swollen/stiff/painful fingers, pain in toes, severe pain in my hips, lower back, thighs, buttocks, and in both my right and left rib cages. Most recently I ve been experiencing Dry Eyes. I also take medications for High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol. My blood sugar level is good. It may be important to note I have thee siblings who suffer from Thyroid related diseases and Diabetes. One of which also suffers from Lupus and Sjogren s Syndrome. My question is could I be experiencing some additional autoimmune disorder(s) or is my Thyroid issues the lone culprit? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  221 Awaiting Answer