Have fibroid in uterus. Had ultrasound test done for pelvic and abdomen which is normal. What is this problem? Is pregnancy possible?

I got an ultra sound scan done of pelvic and abdomen . Everything looks normal except for the fibroid in uterus.this is what the report says uterus: anteverted and normal in size, shape contour with uniform echo texture. A mural fibroid measuring 1.6/ 1.4 cm is seen indenting the endometrium.subserous fibroid measuring 0.8/0.5 cm and 2.8/2.2 cm are also seen.endometrial thickness is 0.6 cm. I want to know what the implications are? Will I be able to conceive? Can I deliver a baby?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013