Have fever, headaches, neck pain, sore throat. What can I do about the pain?

I am a 34 year old female. I have a fever of 100.8 right now. Severe headache, neck pain , sore throat , feels like I have a sinus infection starting. Sensitive to bright light today, nausea, now a cough, abdominal cramping. I just can t get warm. I am currently about 9 weeks pregnant I ve had what feels like back pain last few days in my kidney area especially so I thought maybe I had a uti which was causing my lower fever of 99.5 last few days. I am chronically anemic, and was diagnosed with what the rheumatologist said was sarcoidosis couple years ago. I have difficulty breathing from time to time, so I am not sure if breathing difficulty is a symptom to add or is from other things. My question is should is when should go to the dr, should I go now, does this sound like a bad sinus infection, or does this sound possibly like the flu in which case should I bother someone to take me to be seen? I don t want to over react but I feel horrible.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013