Have fast heart beat. Pain in chest and tiredness. Is it due to anxiety?

hi im Lucy i m 24 i have had a fast heart beat for a while now went to the doctors and they did blood test and ecg they came back fine. They told me it anxity but i dont understand. its contastly beating fast even when resting it never slows down. my chest aches, i feel tired all the time, i get pains in my left side of my chest. It really scares me somtimes and i dont know what is going on. I feel really strong pulsations in my neck ,and face and up into my nose area is this all normal. Is there something really wrong that isnt being picked up on.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012