Have early menopause, itchy skin, tingling in fingers, blood test shows low WBC count. History of depression

I am in the early stages of menopause , I am 46. I have started to have really itchy skin which drives me mad and tingling in my left hand fingers and down the side of my little finger to my wrist . Are these symptoms of menopause. I have recently had a blood test which showed that I had low white blood cell count and need to be retested in two months. I cannot take HRT as these left me feeling severly depressed. I have a history of depression. If it is the menopause is there anything that I can take for the above apart from HRT which I have tried but seemed to make my depression worse. I am currently taking no medication or vitamins.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012