Have dizziness, headaches, bloating, cramps in lower back. Pregnancy test, fluctuating. Why?

i have taken 7 pregnancy test and all but one came out negative, the one that was positive was a very faint line yesterday and this morning i took a digital test and it said not pregnant. I started having sore breasts as of today, i have been dizzy for a couple of days, headaches frequently now, bloating, cramping in my lower back then started spotting but then it stops after a couple hours, nausea, and fatigue.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013