Have diarrhea, bloating, headache and poor appetite. Had been painting room. Cure?

Hi, I was doing decorating in a room for 4 days, then immediately started working in it 10/12 hours a day with the heating on, but very little ventilation as it was very cold. My wife said it smelt very bad and made my clothes smell. I was using emulsion water cased paint, gloss oil based paint, sealants and glues. After 3 days I became quite unwell with flu like symptoms, they have eased over the next 2 days a little bit, but I have aches, pains, diarrhoea, bloating , headaches can t sleep, poor appetite and generally feel rotten. Is there any treatment recommended, how long might it last?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013