Have delay heartbeat and severe congestion. Have stopped eating dairy products. Is it an allergy reaction?

I had a heart attack May 2011 95% blockage. I kept having what they called delay heartbeat and severe congestion My heart doctor said not to worry about it - I had stop eating dairy because I got sick and had to do antibiotics, now I noticed that when I eat dairy I get congested, so I stay away from it, But I also noticed when I eat chocolate the delayed heartbeat got worse Therefore I stopped eating chocolate for about three weeks and had no delay heartbeats in that time - I just had a cup of hot chocolate - I wanted to see if it was indeed the chocolate and low and behold I have a delayed heartbeat. Will it just pass? is it an allergy reaction? Should I be concerned? Should I take a benadryl or my inhaler?
Too bad I can't afford to pay for your services thanks anyways
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013