Have cyst on arm, spread under skin after repeated touching, swollen, tender, headache, tired, confused. Concerned?

I have what I believe is a cyst on my arm. Last night it was about the size of a marble. I started to mess with it and I felt it pop under the skin. Then I felt the stuff that was in it spread out under the skin. The area around it is swollen and tender. As the day has progressed I have begun to feel ill. I feel confused and very tired. I went to work but found it too hard to complete tasks that I perform on a daily basis. I also have a slight headache. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013