Have chest pain, sweaty, taking ibuprofen, treated for pneumonia. Done CXR, blood work, had elevated WBC, given ATBs

28 year old white male, been having chest pains, SOB, episodes of sweats for the last couple weeks, have been to family doctor and treated for pneumonia after an exposure to anhydrous ammonia. They have done CXRs and blood work, checking heart function and the only thing they have told me that is abnormal is an elevated WBC. They have treated with ATBs. I have been to the chiropractor twice in this last couple of weeks to be adjusted thinking maybe the chest pain was from a displaced rib. I have been taking ibuprofen, using mineral ice routinely to be comfortable. Getting tired of feeling this way, and getting anxious about what is causing this. Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013