Have burning sensation after intercourse, walking, urinating urge, hurts urinating. Taken antibiotics, canesten suppository, no relef

I have regular sex with my boyfriend and after last weekend I woke up with a burning feeling. Thinking I had a bladder infection, I used the regular over the counter antibiotics that my pharmacist sugessted. The pain subsided for 2 days, then got bad again and I woke up with vaginal itching. Assumed a yeast infection and used 1 day canesten suppository. Now it is getting worse. It burns to walk and stand. No pain when I sm sitting or lying down though. I libel in Asia and finding am English speaking doctor is rather difficult. It does not burn when I peek but I feel like I always have to. When I do pee, it is a lot of fluid and hurts a bit at the end.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013