Have bug bites itch, scars, clear fluid on arms, legs, neck, face. Taken treatment for syphilis

hi ive been receiving these bug bites that itch like crazy and leave scars. They are all spread out, on my arms, legs, some on my neck and face, and on my fingers. I thought it was bed bugs so I bombed my room and did all the remedies. I only seem to get them when im at my house. I was diagnosed with Syphilis about 2 years ago, but I received treatment and completed my treatment. I am worried that this may be a cause but not sure. When I pop the bites all that comes out is clear liquid. They are leaving scars all over my arms and fingers. I cant seem to find anything to get the scaring to go away and to stop the bites from reoccuring
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013