Have bladder infection, taken Cipro and Sudafed for cold, started Itching in the body. Should I have to drink water?

I took one cipro 500 about three hours ago for a bladder infection I felt coming on. My ears started to itch , my face turned red and now my body feels itchy and looks sun burned. I have taken cipro many times before for bladder infections with no issues. I ve had a cold and i took sudafed before the cipro. How long should I wait before going to bed to sleep as it is now 2am and I m tired. I just don t want to suffocate in my sleep. Or should I stay up and drink water?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013