Have been diagnosed with pcos. Have been taking primolut nor medicine. When periods will occur?

hello dr,
I'm a 24 year old married female recently been diagnosed with PCOS, I had a prolonged bleeding for the past six months, my dr said after examination that my uterus is healthy except for my PCOS condition and the bleeding was because my uterus lining is too thick so she gave me Primolut Nor 10 mg to take 3 times a day for 21 days and repeat at the fifth day of my period for three cycles. I finished taking the pills and after 5 days still no period. what shall I do now? I'm worried.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013