Have bartholin cyst on vagina, am pregnant, painful and bulky. Can I give birth through normal delivery?

I have bartholin cyst on my right side vagina i am three month pregnant the cyst is bulky and creates painful disturbances doctor suggested for surgery after a month will it be v.painful or there are any other solutions without surgery can i give birth through normal delivery will antibiotics and paracetamal causes any side effect to the baby in the womb? Earlier i had given birth to a baby during 5 months Jan 1 it is born dead and i got conceived again during june 5 please suggest why this cyst occurs i am very much disturbed
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012