Have back pain. On birth control. Had reddish discharge. Should I worry?

Hi I am I 21 year old female. I have been having extremly sharp lower back pains since Sunday, Feb. 10. it also feels like menstrual cramps , the only problem is I am not expriencing a period. I am on a birth control called Jolessa, the generic for seasonale so I am only suppose to have a period every three months but I usually do not have one at all and I told my gynocologist that and he said it was fine that I didn t. I am also on a topiramate for migranes. This morning when I woke up and went to the bathroom I noticed there was a redish/brown discharge when I wiped. It wasnt very heavy but it looked kind of like it was mixed with mucus in a way. I was concerned because for one I am 5 weeks away from my projected period that I usually do not usually have. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013