Have anal fissure due to constipation. Taken suppository and cream. What can I eat to prevent it?

Hello Dr. Grief
i am since 2 days at home with anal fisure caused by constipation.
I am working in a country where i did not speak the same language and i do not now how to treat me with faktu. I received both, cream and supositorium but it burns like hell and i cannot get none inserted.

I also receive some pills, Detralex, but what i do not know it is what to eat.
What can i eat to not constipate?
What should i try to get any of this faktu inside? If i try with the cream and this tube to insert it, i instantly begin to push like beeing on toilet. If i try with the supositorium it burns like hell and it is still pushed back.

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013