Have an annual stress test. History of PVC. Why is it starting again?

Have a history of PVC s (over 10 years). Had all the checkups and have an annual stress test (last one this past April). Was told nothing to worry about. PVC s started up again, sometimes in a big way, about a week ago (esp. after eating). I eat at the wrong times (late at night) and sometimes in the wrong place (lying down in bed-watching TV). I contacted my DR. and have started using an anti-acid ( as I feel sort of a burp upper stomach and know when the PVC s are back). Now, it appears, I have developed anxiety with it, esp. after taking my pulse and feeling the PVC s. Now I m obsessed with it to a point I can t go a couple of hours without checking to see if the PVC s are still there, esp. after eating. My next step should be? Also, quite a few things coming up that I m really excited about........................thanks...............Bob
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012