Have adult ADHD, Straterra and Wellbutrin ineffective. Should I try Vyvanse?

I have been recently diagnosed with adult adhd . I am a 35 year old female. The Dr. has tried Straterra and wellbutrin, neither one helped at all. He doesnt like to write stimulants and he wont even try me on them to see if they would help. My 14 year old daughter sees the same Dr. and he writes her Vyvansse. It works great for her, Just wondering how or what I could do to try what she takes....I need something that is going to work for me. I am so frustrated and I am getting ready to start a new job. I am afraid that my condition is going to affect my ability to do my best. Please help me...I also live in wv.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012