Have addisons disease, seizure disorder. Taking topamax and hydrocortizone. Low platelet count. Frequent blood transfusions needed. Why?

im 33 i have addisons diease and a seizure dysorder i take hydrocortizon 20mg twice a day and topamax 200mg twice a day for the last yr i have had low blood volume and low platelet low enough that i have had to have 12 blood transfusions this yr the sunday after thanksgiving i got a stomach bug that made me end up in the hospital and 2 more units of blood i would like to know why this keeps happening and why now i feel so bad but all my levels are in the low normal range can some one help
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012