Have abdominal pain before and after periods. Had 2 C-sections. What could this be?

Hello, I have had pain in my lower mid abdominal area that migrates to my right side, I have had two c-setions children are 3 and 5 years old....the pain feels similar to what my c-setion post surgery felt like. This pain has been on going but not consistent for about three months now. I have had some constipation but have regular bowel movements and the pain happens before and after my period, but last for a long period of time. I do have regular periods and they are consistent. If I lay on my stomach I can feel swelling on my right side. I am not sure what this could be any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013