Have abdomen pain, tender breasts, nauseous. Had sex. Is there chances for pragnancy?

Hello. I'm 18 years old, and I have been on Birth Control for the last 3 months. I missed the last two pills before my sugar pills and I didn't take any hormone pills for 10 days after the last sugar pill. My boyfriend and I have been having sex everyday through those missed pills. I have been feeling bloated, slightly nauseous, pressure and a little pain in my lower abdomen, tender breasts, and I have been sleeping from 4 am until 3 pm. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013