Have a large ovarian cyst, had an abdominal myomectomy for large fibroids, bled during sex. Worry?

Hi. I m 40 years old, have had two one day showings..not really the last year. I m experiencing post coital bleeding and pain during intercourse (deep pain). I feel bloated and almost in pain even if i don t eat a lot. My hormone levels were recently checked and are normal. I had an abdominal myomectomy in 2008 for large fibroids and in 2010 i had a left salpingo oopherectomy for a large ovarian cyst . I get quite a lot of back pain too and i m tired constantly. Any chance i m worrying over nothing?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013