Have RSD. Become tired after eating, need to sleep. Need help

I have R.S.D. & I have not been able to financially keep up with that condition (for me acupuncture , massage therapy & exercise are my preferred therapy) ~ I have been dealing with RSD for over 20 yrs and I am a 46yr female. I have a new situation ... when I eat any amount of food & any type of food I become extremely tired after eating and find myself needing to sleep very soon after. No amount of caffeine or exterior input has helped with this feeling or even being up & moving around doing anything (housework, driving, being out with others, etc) .... need help or suggestion. Donna
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer