Have PCOS. Blood test shows more LH than FSH. Prescribed Oosure. Gaining weight now. Side effect?

Hi, Am an unmarried 23 year old girl suffering from PCOS which was detected through scanning .Did blood test and found dat my LH is more than FSH( Follicle stimulating hormone )I went to a Gynacologist and she prescribed me to take OOSURE(myo inositol capsules).But after taking that almost 2 weeks my body is putting on weight(i have stopped oily,junk foods) ..and i dont know whether is it beause of the side affect of the medicine.Please help me out.Should i stop taking the medicine (OOSURE).
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Of your menses are regular, there is no need of any medication. (ultrasound finding of PCOS & serum LH more than FSH: Does not require any treatment). Only thing you should remember is to eat healthy, exercise regularly & avoid putting on weight. It will help to reduce risk of diabetes for you. If your menses are irregular, you can take pills/progesterone to regularize it till marriage.
Wish you good health.

hi welcome to hcm.see oosure is alternative treatment vitamin supplement.having no side effect so u continue these medicine without any risk.or question of ur weight do regular exercise and yoga plus diet control avoid sweets, chocolate,ice cream.