Have PCOD, irregular periods, continuous bleeding, excessive hair growth. Am I getting good health?

Hello Dr... Im 22 now and I ve been suffering with PCO problem since 6 years.I am damn thin and my BMI is too low for my age.I m around 92 pounds for height of 5.6 .i am prescribed to take a medicine (don t remember the name,its like krimson 35 pills).Since the day i started taking this medicine i have had side effects like nausea,gastric,severe stomach pain.on the 16th day of the medication I felt feverish and the Dr. concluded it to be jaundice .so i ve stopped using the medicine. Cysts disappeared themselves for a while and but irregularity of the periods didn t.So again consulted a Dr. and prescribed the same medicine.This time it caused me another side effect typhoid .(thank god it isn t jaundice again).so i ve stopped taking medicine and neglected my irregularity for 4 years till august 2011.All i have is irregular periods nothing till then.but suddenly my situation got worst when i got periods and d bleeding didn t stop till around 6 months. I ve gone to India (present living in USA) and checked with a doctor and she told i got PCO s again which are severe because of negligence. I ve got all my hormone ,sugar, cholesterol, hemoglobin levels normal. all what i have is PCO ,under weight, continuous bleeding(very less though) and excessive hair growth . She prescribed me krimson 35 and they didn t give any side effects except excessive bleeding and stomach pain.I m on the second cycle of medication and awaiting for my periods.So am i getting into progress of good health?How long can i use these pills?can i use them few years?i m afraid that the 6 months continuous bleeding will be back if i stop using them and if i use them im afraid of the excessive bleeding i suffer in periods which is hard to manage at work.even homeopathy didnt give results for me.What should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012