Have PCOD, irregular period, over weight. Taking primolute. How to deal with above problems?

I have PCOD from a long time now, with irregular periods and overweight . I have tried going to gym and there was no weight loss at all. I take primolute in case of long delay. weight reduces automatically in case of menstruation . I have gone to a lot of doctors but all suggest the same drug. I want a permanent solution for PCOD. I am not married yet , I am 24, my parents are on a look out for a groom.Please give me some suggestions for PCOD problem.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012