Have PCOD. On Osure to get pregnant. Are my chances brighter?

Hi , I am 30 yr married from last 5 yrs and trying to concieve from last 4 yrs. I ve PCOD and i tried Induction of Ovulation , IUI in last 4 yrs. Now i have cahnged a doctor and she gave me Oosure in June and in July i got Chemical Preganancy and in September I got follicle ruptured as it does in normal human being and my PCOD also got reduced from 10 cc to 8 cc ovary size. I just wants to Know is it right to say that the chances of concieving are more brighter now for me ? Pls suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012