Pregnant, having PCOD. Taking O-sure medication, advised to continue medication. Safe to take?

Hello Doctor.. One of my friend has undergone treatment for the last 3 years..and nw she is pregnant..Her last period was September 29.She was suffering from PCOD .She was taking a tablet Osure when under treatment..After being pregnant her Doctor advised her to continue the tablet..May I know the reason for this?? or is it required now??.. becoz..nw she s abroad..and she took the treatment and medicines from ..Please help doctor...
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012