Have PCO, intramural fibroid. Done with ultrasound scan. Can online doctor help?

Dear Dr,

My girlfriend has exophytic intramural fibroids and PCO according to ultrasound results. We are going to get married in 4 months. The results of ultrasound as follows:
1- Well defined hypoechoic nodule in the left anterior wall of the fundus about 27 * 18 mm , similar appearing nodule 25 * 23 mm in the posterior wall of the fundus indicating exophytic intramural fibroids.
2- normal sized both ovaries with small ( 3-5 ) peripheral cortical follicles producing a picture simulation PCO.

My questions are:
What is impact of the exophytic intramural fibroids on fertility in this case?
What is impact of the PCO on fertility in this case?
Can she gets pregnant more than 2 times?
What is your evaluation for this case?

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013