Have Implanon inserted. After indulging in sex, why did I start to bleed?

I have the Implanon inserted. I started my period on the 2nd of the month after my husband and engaged in intercourse and it went on till the 12th. When it stopped me and my husband had intercourse. The next day I started bleeding and am still bleeding. The pervious month I also started what seemed like a period the day after intercourse. For some reason my periods seem to be triggered by intercourse. I m not sure if this is being caused by the Implanon seeing how it didn t happen before I got it inserted.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012