Hello and welcome to HCM
More or less you have continue the medication for life time. But you can reduce the doses as you are taking a lot of medication to control BP. If you are able to the reduce the medication in about one year than we have a chance to stop the medications. The precautions you have to take are:
1. reduce your weight and maintain it according to your height
2. Keep a control over your blood sugar if you are diabetic.
3. Keep a check on Lipid profile
and have it with in normal range.
4. Avoid smoking
5. Avoid salty, fatty and oily food.
6. Do regular exercise for at least one hour daily.
7. get your cardiac check up once in a year.
If you follow the instruction than you will be able to reduce your doses and finally stopping it.