Have HLA B27. Buttock joints pain, back stiffness, inability to bend down body. Stiffness relief treatment?

HI.... M suffering from HLA B27 last 6 years this starting stage show pain in my buttoks joints , after that stiffness create in my back now m not bend my body down .. and also dnt walk easily when ever m try to walk pain start and also stiffness is there...??? so which medicine suggested for remove the stiffness ??? sir M waiting for your suggestion n really thankful to you if u suggest a better medicine for me ...!!
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012