Have GAD. Prescribed Omeprazole for stomach pain. Have abdominal pain, low grade fever, nausea

I am a 43 year old female who has severe GAD and tend to analyze everything. Through endoscopy I was diagnosed 6 months ago with erosive antral gastritis, 2 peptic ulcers and an uncomplicated hiatus hernia . I was prescribed Omeprazole that I took for 2 months and then it seemed to stop working as my stomach pain came back and switched to Zantac 150 that seemed to keep things at bay for a while. Through this all I have always had yellowish stool. My stomach has been not too bad until 1 week ago. I ended up in the ER with severe abdominal pains radiating to my back, chills, low grade fever and nausea, The blood work LFT s, CBC etc all came back normal. The only thing that was slightly elevated was my ESR. All week my stomach was not too terribly bad however today I have stomach cramping, right upper abdominal pain and burning in my stomach up into my throat with a few bouts of yellow diarrhea. I did stupidly have pizza for supper tonight and of course my GAD is not making this any better as I believe that I have something terminal. I am unsure of what I should do because over the past few months Doctors are always telling me that there does not seem to be anything too serious going on other than what I was diagnosed with 6 months ago. Any insight you can give me is greatly appreciated!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012