Have Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, brittle bone, fights with cancer, scoliosis. Whom to consult?

Have Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, brittle bone disease, 3 fights with cancer, advanced degenerative disc disease, and some scoliosis in entire spine. At 72 yrs., walk several miles a day to keep joints moving and pain down. Desperately need a doctor who takes cash per hour or will take my Medicare and/or Medicaid insurance. Have been unable to find a Medicare doctor who will treat more than one symptom. At my age, there is no such thing, is there?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013