Have Ectopic pregnancy, right side fallopian tube removed. HCG test showed tubes in course and caliber, but no spill. Solution?

hi, i am 25 yrs old and in month of april, since i was having ectopic pregnancy and the right side fallopian tube was removed. after four moths i went for HSG test and the report was that the left tube is in course and caliber but no spill was found. but doctors suggested me to go for natural process before going for another laproscopy . plz suggest me the best solution to my problem
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013