Have CPT2 difiency with COPD, PAD, heart disease. had kidney failure. Noticed swelling in various part. Reason?

I m not sure exactly where to start or what type of doctor to ask theses questions but here goes I am a 49yr old female I have a rare muscle disease called CPT2 difiency , I also have many other medical conditions, COPD , PAD, heart disease, recurrent rhabdo with kidney failure due to the CPT2, heart stents and the list goes on, every time I see my doctor there is always more than one new thing going on so I don t want to constantly complain about any new things because I am starting to feel like a hypochondriac when I m not , I m actually having things going on , To start with I am concerned about different areas I am having swelling and soreness ...the groin area , the back of my neck just to the right of my spine , under my right arm pit, the right side of my chest area above the collar bone and right below the right butt cheek , I don t feel knots in these areas just swelling about the size of an egg and soreness, I was wondering if this are lymph nodes and should I get them checked out? Also I have repeatedly sprained my left ankle the summer of 2011. I went to my orthopedic and they did a x-ray . No broken bones but I did tear ligiments in it. , it has constantly been swollen since and keeps flaring up to the point I cannot put pressure on it , this has been going on for a year and a half now and hasn t gotten any better.. Can it be fixed now and how? Thank you for answering!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013