Hashimodos disease. Have tightness feeling, hoarse throat, thyroditis, allergies, stress, anxiety, asthma, high cholesterol. Meaning?

I recently had an ultrasound of my thyroid which revealed an ever so sleight enlargment, or small goiter.
Doc is doing blood work to confirm presence of Hashimodo's or virus.
Either way, I have a full feeling in my neck that worsens as the day progresses, with a tightening feeling, sometimes severe, which sometimes makes it hard to swallow and speak; something akin to larryngitis or the lesser, a hoarse throat.
Is this attrributed to thyroditis or similar problem in the thyroid?
Stress related perhaps?
I also tend to have bouts of anxiety and asthma, related to allergies at this specific time of year, for a more complete look at my health. I am a 44 year old female, and in otherwise good health, other than high cholesterol.
Thank you for your feedback.
Victoria Lepire
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013