Has chronic glomuerlonephritis, chronic renal failure 2nd stage, secondary anemia, hypertensive. Medicine to lower creatinine ?

Hello. My mother has a serious problems with her kidney. She has a chronic glomuerlonephritis. Chronic renal failure 2nd stage. Secondary anemia , type of hypertension. Her creatinine is 720. She is 53 and her problem is about 5 years. I need to know a medicine that will lower her creatinine. Currently she is using Ketosteril maybe you know other medicine which will not allow her to reach dialysis . Thank you, AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013