Has bipolar disorder, took cocaine. Can robbing a store be a result of this?

WOULD COCAIN MAKE A BIPOLAR DISORDER PERSON DO SOMETHING LIKE ROB A STORE THE PERSON (MY DAUGHTER) HAS NO MEMORY OF DOING IT OR WHY. never BEEN IN TROUBLE BEFORE THIS. WHILE IN JAIL WAITING TRAIL SHE WAS DIAGNOOSED WITH BIPPLAR . SHE WANTS HELP AND GO TO REHAB . I to thinks she needs help this is not like her never been in trouble before .I need to let her lawyer know if this can happen? This makes the difference between jail and rehab , She is 44 years old and mother of 3 children. Can you help me?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013