Hard yellow substance emerging from clitoral area, no itching while urinating. Causes for symptoms?

My 9 year old daughter was bathing when she noticed a hard yellow substance partially coming out of her urethral/clitoral area. She hasn t had any itching nor burning while urinating. She attempted to remove the substance, which as you can imagine, was painful (and did not work). Without any other symptoms, could it still be an infection? Or what else could it be? That whole area should be flesh colored, correct?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013