What is the reason for body ache after ejaculation?

Pathologist and Microbiologist
why Body pain after ejaculation ?
Posted Fri, 29 Jun 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 2 hours later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Ejaculation takes place after some exercise has been done which leads to weakness and lethargy.

Rather than pain, it is tiredness or the fatigue or sleepiness is seen post ejaculation. It is perfectly normal.

Research shows that during ejaculation, men release a cocktail of brain chemicals, including norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide, and the hormone prolactin.

The release of prolactin is linked to the feeling of sexual satisfaction, and it also mediates the recovery time that men are well aware of.

Oxytocin and vasopressin, two other chemicals released during orgasm, are also associated with sleep.

Their release frequently accompanies that of melatonin, the primary hormone that regulates our body clocks. Oxytocin is also thought to reduce stress levels, which again could lead to relaxation and sleepiness.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer