Hard shot in boxing, peripheral vision in left eye blurry, pins and needles sensation in left thumb. What to do ?

Recently started boxing again after a long lay off. Got caught with a hard shot today. My peripheral vision in my left eye went sparkly an blurry almost instantly, an stayed like this for about 15 minutes. One hour later, I began to get pins and needles sensation in my left thumb , which then felt as tho it flowed into my fingers on my left hand . Also at this time, my front teeth and tongue had a similar sensation. This lasted about five minutes. Next came the headache. I wasn t knocked out at any point, but was dazed for a few seconds after the blow landed. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013