Hard red swollen lump near vagina that hurts, yellow smelly pus discharge mixed with blood. Causes ?

For the past 2-3 day I ve had a hard red swollen lump near my vagina area by the bikini line. It hurt so much, it was a hassle for me to walk so I would just Lay in be most if the time, lastnight I kinda popped it and little amounts of yellow smelly pus mixed with blood came out. When I woke up the next morning, my underwear was all filled with this sort I liquid it looked yellow and with blood it smelled really bad. Now that that happens the lump doesn t really hurt me as much nomore. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012