Hair loss, skin lesions, seizures and temporary paralysis. Due to parasitic infestation?

My husband and familiar suffering from a parasite i believe is in the blood. my symptoms are loss of hair, lesions skin are everywhere and sticky substance in the blood. I have gotten worse when i moved into a new house, there are some insects that are camilions as well when they do come out they are sticky yellow substance that they create, the furniture has tiny holes . I have started having seizures as well as temporary paralysis.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013