Hair loss, prescribed root rejuvenation therapy. Recommendations?

Hi, recently I consulted a Dermatologist for hair loss treatment. And he prescribed me to undergo a therapy, it is called as Root Rejuvenation therapy. It seems they will be injecting solution directly into my scalp(underneath some layer) with some sophisticated tiny injection. he said the solution is a composition of Minoxidil, biotin & some other. And he assured me is 100% safe. So will this give me positive results as it is a bit costly.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013