Hair loss, fatigue, tingling after stopping Synthroid. Thyroid problem?

i was diagnosed in Dec. 2008 with hishimotos. At that time i had normal 2.44 TSH but antiglobium was 1044, very high. I ewas given synthroid . this pass July 2012, i was told to stop the meds as my dr belived i was producing enough thyroid hormone level, level was .84. Since stopping meds, all symotoms returned, hair loss , fatigued, tingling , not feeling well. retested less than 2 months later and tsh is noe at 2.56. dr. does not want to start meds at this point. i feel horrible. my tsh was normal when given meds first in 2008. do you think the thryoid is acting up again and should i seek a new dr.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012