Hair fall problem, weak roots of hair. Using novaphene, anemigo medication. Solution?

Hi Sir, i have hair loss problem and consulted doctor who advised me to take novaphene and anemigo tablets one each a day and advised me to take sebamed shampoo . Its been 10 days and now i see my hair loss is even more increased. The strands just fall down after i bath. i see that the root of the hair is becoming weak and falling down on the floor even without touching. Could you please help me find a solution for my problem. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012